Last year I posted an incident that occurred in 1988, I have not completed the database but I believe that to be the only major incident to occur on this date. With that being said I am winging it today with this post. I would like to get back to featuring the Cumberland County Fire Departments that I started a few months ago and detailed histories on the various Shippensburg rigs, I just need time to set down and type things into the computer. Maybe when winter hits I will find that free time once again. There is other things I would like to put up on the blog when I get them ready, like photographs of toy fire trucks made for Shippensburg apparatus, mugs the companies put out for various events and some of the other items like different t-shirt backs over the years.
With those not being ready I thought I would take a page out of Haney’s book and post the headers I have used over the almost two years this blog has been operating. When I first started out I just had text for the header before realizing I could make my own. When I made the first header it had no text because I used that portion of blogger to type in the title. Once I realized that I could make the headers larger I began to include the title as I made it changing the name from fire history to fire and EMS history. In doing this post I found a header I made that I forgot about, so the next one is ready, when I get bored with this one in a few months.