Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Bedroom Gutted In Mobile Home

On December 4, 1992 at 3:29 p.m., a box alarm was alerted for 39 Town Mills, Shippensburg Township for a mobile home fire. A fire of unknown origin gutted a bedroom and caused extensive smoke damage to an occupied mobile home. Approximately 25 firefighters had the blaze under control in 10 minutes and remained on the scene for about one and a half hours. Three people were displaced. A damage estimate was not available. The Vigilant Hose, Cumberland Valley Hose and West End Fire and Rescue companies answered the alarm.

HELLO IS ANYBODY OUT THERE? I know people are looking at this site but no one has anything to say, you all do any other time. That can't be right, I am around firehouses all the time and the men are as bad as the women maybe worse. I made a post about Brother Jackson a couple of days ago and no one has anything to say about him. Hell yes I am very disappointed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you have a post on a call I was on, I'll post a comment.

Wagon Master In Training said...

I was saving my post for tommorrow.