Saturday, October 10, 2009

Mobile Home Burns Second Time

On October 10, 1983 at 8:32 p.m. firefighters were sent to 14 Wyrick Avenue, Shippensburg Township for a mobile home fire. Firefighter arrived to find a fire in the same mobile home they extinguished on October 8TH. This incident was determined to be arson just like the first. Firefighters operated at the scene for over 90 minutes. The Vigilant Hose, Cumberland Valley Hose and West End Fire and Rescue companies answered the alarm.

Today marks the second anniversary of this blog, with today’s post I am starting the third round of fire alarms to occur on this day in history. With that being said it will become more difficult to find incidents to report on some days. I want to thank everyone that makes this a regular stop each day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brad,
I for one enjoy the posting, I do look forward to seeing them and I would like to thank you for a job well done.
Former P.H.F.D. 11

Anonymous said...

Brad,

Great job on this. I look every day. Hope all is well with you and the family!!

Hoss

Sparky said...

Great job Brad. I to enjoy look at this and try to make it a part of my day. Keep up the good work.

Kenny said...

Happy Anniversary. I enjoy the daily posts/ history lessons, I don't often comment but am looking every day.
Kenny