Set of 10, 4 X 6 photos from the October 28, 2007 1100 block of Mainsville Road house fire. I have three sets of 10, $10.00 each.
Many photos from the job in the first block of East King Street on July 31, 2006, $1.00 each.
These key chains Haney had made for the Vigilant banquet in 2005 or 2006 but they were not shipped on time so he cancelled them. The dealer sold them out and I purchased about a dozen on Ebay a couple of years ago. Almost two inches in size and very nice, $2.00 each.
I am shore that for those of you waiting for a new post this is not what you expected, sorry I hope to get back to posting incidents again real soon. Time is still short with other commitments and overtime but I hope to get the data base filled in again sometime soon. I have been cleaning out and trying to downsize and the one thing I found out was that I had too many duplicated items or things that I do not need. Many of the photos were duplicated when I made the WEFR book and that is why there is more WEFR photos than the other two companies, I do think I have duplicates from Viggies and CV's that I just need to get out of the file cabinet. I have more items that I will be listing soon, maybe Wednesday night like axes, K tools, toys, firefighting movie memorabilia and other items, emergency items, FAJ and Enjine Enjine magazines and many other things. I am also listing some toys and books below that I did not photograph (by the way these were all with the point and shoot camera). I think everyone that looks at this knows how to get a hold of me either by house phone or cell phone and many have my email address, if you have none of those leave a message in the comments and I will get in contact with you. Help me clean my house up, I want less to pack when retirement comes.
1. "One Hundred Years" by Jerome Gray, copyright 1929, 9 inch by 6 inch hard bound, 81 pages, a short history of fires and the methods of fighting fires during the past 100 years is Pennsylvania. $10.00
2. "Fire" by Robert Stella, 1987, 10 inch by 8 inch, soft bound, 192 pages, black and white photos of jobs from Massachusetts (Boston, Quincy, Brockton etc.) $8.00
3. "Volunteers A Portrait of Small Town Firefighters" by Raymond Pompilio, 1979, 111 inch by 81/2 inch soft bound 144 pages, black and white photos of volunteers from the state of New York. $5.00
4. "Fire" by Steven Scher, 1978, 11 1/2 inch by 8 1/2 inch soft bound, 150 pages of awesome black and white photos of the FDNY. $10.00
5. "Were Stretching" by Bill Eisner, 1987, soft bound, 11 inch by 8 1/2 inch, 184 pages of color photos black and white and a few color photos of fires from the Detroit FD. $10.00
6. "The Best Fire Pictures of 1985" by Quinlan Press, 1986, soft bound, 119 pages, 11 inch by 8 1/2 inch, color and black and white fire photos from all over the US. $8.00.
Code 3 brand new never removed from the box all 1/64 scale;
FDNY E-One/Saulsbury R2 $30.00
FDNY CF Mack E290 $28.00
FDNY Seagrave E10 $26.00
FDNY Seagrave E273 $26.00
Baltimore City TDA Seagrave Truck 10 $45.00