Friday, September 2, 2011

More Of WEFR's Addition...





















I am sorry to be boring everyone with the photos of WEFR's building. I assume I am since only a couple of you are watching. I was trying to keep the folks that moved away informed but I seem to only be getting to the past Mayor on a regular basis. I guess when I took a break from posting I lost most of you. We are almost caught up with the construction on this building after posting five straight days. All of these were taken on August 26, 2011. I have mentioned do not feel at this point I need to say much about the photos as you should be recognizing the areas of the building by now. These photos as well as all my other posts of the building are in a timeline with the first shot to the last shot. I was up at the beginning of the week and photographed the progress again and they will be coming soon, I hope to get back by Monday again if I am not forced to stay in the hell hole they call a firehouse I work at.

3 comments:

Sparky said...

I'm here Brad. I drive by WEFR about every other day and still like look at your site to see the pictures. Have a great Labor Day Weekend.

Former Mayor said...

Pictures and descriptions are great. Keep them coming. It is so gratifying to see the new structures being built that a good many folks in Ship invisioned for years. Can't wait to see the finished products.

Tim C.

Haney said...

I wouldn't miss it. I do need to get up Lurgan Ave and take some pictures for myself. If you need inside our compound give me a call, I can do that.