Monday, September 5, 2011

We Are Almost Caught Up...











I almost have you caught up on the WEFR building addition. These photographs were taken on August 30, 2011. The roof has been finished, the second floor of the watch room is on and dirt was being moved in the engine bays. In the next to last photograph you can see how the roof was cut into the existing engine room roof, this was delayed until after the hurricane past and by now it should also be sheeted. I will be back today to take more photographs and try to have them posted by Tuesday or Wednesday bringing you up to date. This week I will start the new Vigilant building posts.

4 comments:

Cressler said...

Great pictures as usual Brad. Glad to see the site running daily. Do you work dayside sunday my wife is running the marathon and I will have time to kill in the city.

Anonymous said...

Yea!

Get some pictures up from construction on the other end of town. Need to keep up on their progress also. I can't see that far out here in minneapolis.

CW

Brad Myers said...

I work night on Sunday unless I am held over again. I am hoping that does not happen because I hate three to four straight shifts in a row. Looks like they will be running through water on Front Street.

I have many photos of the new Vigilant buidling, I just need time to work them up and post them, they are coming. I didn't think you guys were still looking from out there. I seemed to have lost Cincy Bill.

Gabrielle Jeromy said...

Rain in the middle of remodeling work is hassle. I hope yours went smoothly despite the downpour. At least it didn't seem to have caused so much trouble on your part.