Thursday, October 9, 2008

Faulty Chimney Sparks House Fire

On October 9, 1991 at 3:38 a.m. firefighter were sent to 7876 Park Road, Letterkenny Township for a house fire. A fire caused by a faulty chimney did heavy damage to an occupied 2-½-story frame dwelling. About 30 firefighter’s from six companies had the blaze under control in 45 minutes and remained on the scene for three and a half hours. A damage estimate was not available. The Vigilant Hose, Cumberland Valley Hose and West End Fire and Rescue companies assisted at the scene.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Evening Brad,
your going to have to post earlier in the morning.I started a new job this pass Monday on the road by 530am.

Brad Myers said...

Glad you started a new job, but I can't help you out with the earlier post. That is just to early for me. Maybe if I can find a new job my schedule will change. If you find someplace decent that is hiring let me know.