Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Vigilant Hose Dedicates E-One Engine

On October 15, 2006 the Vigilant Hose Company dedicated their 2005 E-One Cyclone II engine to Richard L. Sanders and Robert Van Scyoc. Rick and Bobby have served their community combined for over 80 years. The company ordered the engine from Guardian Fire Equipment in April 2005, and received the rig in November. The engine has a 2000 gallon-per minute pump, 20-gallon class A foam system and a 20- gallon class B foam system. The engine officially went in service on April 1, 2006.

There was supposed to be a photograph with today's post but when I finally got around to it this morning I realized I only had one of this engine and I did not ask the person that took it permission to use it. I really need to get to Shipp. and shoot some apparatus. Maybe the Wagon master can help me out with that someday soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time you get to Ship, let me know and we can go get some pictures. If you need my cell just e-mail me.

Anonymous said...

Brad, all you have to do is call when you coming down for a visit. We can do lunch, take pics and tell war stories. Also the new buggy is done. I can arrange to get from Clyde so you can take pics of it also.

WMIT

Brad Myers said...

I will take you guys up on the offer, and soon while the skies still have some blue in them. I have been wanting to shoot all the rigs over again in Shipp. to get all eight angles.

Thanks