Sunday, October 10, 2010

3RD Anniversary

I had nothing prepared for today and I am out of working incidents for this date but when I realized that it was the 3RD anniversary of the blog I didn't want to miss today's post. It is hard to believe that I have been at this now for three years, with today's post this is number 1,044. It has not gotten easier as the years past by, it has gotten harder for the days that I am out of incidents. Those days are coming around more often yet there is still days that I can post another 15 to 20 years without running out of major incidents. As long as people keep looking I will keep posting, here is to another three years.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brad,
Congratulations on THREE years. The site is always interesting. And even if I don't say so very often, I enjoy and appreciate it.
Kenny

Woody said...

I second what Kenny says... Keep up the great work buddy!

Sparky said...

Great job on being 3. keep it coming.

Anonymous said...

Great job, I enjoy reading your posts.