Thursday, October 7, 2010

Barn Fire In Hopewell Twp.

On October 7, 1994 at 9:57 p.m. firefighters were dispatched to 425 Enola Lane, Hopewell Township for a barn fire. A fire of undetermined origin destroyed a barn and its contents. Firefighters from seven companies were on the scene for three hours. Damages were estimated at $20,000. The Newburg-Hopewell, Vigilant Hose, Cumberland Valley Hose, West End Fire and Rescue, Newville, Pleasant Hall and Fannett-Metal companies operated at the scene.

Sorry guys I have been away again chasing whitetails, if there were any questions or comments that I need to get to I will do so tonight. By the way if you didn't know it I have another blog, one that I post photographs to. Most of the photos are wildlife and recently I have been photographing the elk rut and this week checking out the deer before they rut next month. Check them out, they can be found here.

No comments: